About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm finally back. I have been thinking of coming back to blog for the last couple of days and those things I'm talking about in this post is totally unexpected, even shocking myself... I don't know what going on with my friend, shocked me by posting those comments. I take all my friend's comments about me into heart.
Sometimes it feels like it is my downfall for listening to those good or bad comments about me, keep thinking to myself about what have I done wrong or anything. Invited him to the gathering last week and he immediately indicated that he could not attend. Seriously I don't know what's wrong with him or anything. Looked upon him as one of my best friends all the while with other friends in sec school. Breaks my heart to see my friends talk about this like that. It happened to me alot of times. That's why I have been trying to put my friends together for gatherings whenever possible. Maybe that still couldn't stop all those stuffs from happening.
As I have talked to HP today, maybe my friends and I aren't in the same frequency. My friends are all talking about fashion, all the trendy stuffs, while I talk about all those current news, politics, what's happening around the world. I have been trying to listen to my friends, what they are talking and trying to add those things that I know about. Maybe that's not appreciated anymore.
Misunderstandings? Maybe causes all these to happen. I really don't know. I see friends as the most important people, after my family. But, how many can I really call as good friends, if not best friends? I really starting to question myself... I don't know...