About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Sometimes I keep wondering, what's irritating? Am I really one of the people that's irritating? Whenever I meet some new people, I will tend to be quiet, sitting at one corner listening to what those people are talking, cautious of what talk, in case people finding me an odd person. I'm just not one that takes lots of risk, maybe just yet. People and friends that knew me for a long time will be those I tend to talk alot more to, maybe some lame jokes that people go "...". But irritating? That's pretty much the first time that I heard of people talk to me about.
Sometimes I just feel pretty much lonely, wanting to talk to my friends and interact with them through social network like FB and even blogging, but people are complaining that I shouldn't do that on FB. Drats... If FB cannot, then where can I find a place to what I want to say? I don't know at all... Haiz...