About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm damn angry today. I felt like being insulted, especially it's from a friend. I was so angry that I almost flip the table in the library cafe. Why must be say that? It's ok that he questioned whether guys should carry unbrellas with them, but what he said after that was insulting. Just can't believe that he actually said that.
Why can't guy carry umbrellas with them? Why do only girls carry them? Look around, there are other people regardless of guys or girls carrying the important thing whenever it rains. So it's it's not just a thing that girls are allowed to carry and not guys.
Since you said that I have better not see you carrying any umbrellas or using them to shelter yourself. How could he say that? Sometime I need to think twice in talking to my friends, because I have no idea when my secrets I share with my friends could leak to other people. You know, 1 to 2 person, 2 to 4, muliplication stuffs...
I need to calm down. Damn it...