About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
General election's finally here. I should be excited as this is my first time that I could cast my vote to the best party that could lead Singapore to become a blooming country, greater economic growth. But the problem is, it's in the middle of my exam period! Gosh! WHY??? So happens that my exams in that few weeks. 7th May's ok, I'm just worried that before the 7th, rallies around my block will be hurting my concentration, especially after the 27th Apr, all rallies will start, up and running. 25th, 27th exams, then 4th and 11th May exams. People will feel it's ok, witht the dates pretty much spread out, but I just need to rush here and there, memo all the stuffs I need. Still haven't got anything just right yet. Drats...
I just hope that tomorrow will be a calm day, especially if the group joins together to study. I could just be too pissed to continue studying if too much talking's going on. Let's wait and see tomorrow...