About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Finally the exams are here. Pretty quick, in a blink of an eye, 2 exams are already over. Although the ER exam is over, I'm still worried that I could fail to make the cut. Pretty last minute memorising since it's all what it is about - memorising. Now I just have to look forward to the HMT and marketing exams. I need to start early for HMT, if not this could end up like the ER exam.
Finally the election's here. I'm a first time voter but I have already made up my mind as to who to vote for. Don't think that the PAP should be losing this GRC but the main fight could be in the Aljunied GRC, Hougang SMC and Potong Pasir SMC. I think that the 2 SMC is likely to be won by PAP since their main opposition members are out in the GRCs. Haiz... Tough fight, let's see who will come out tops in the elections.