About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Results are coming out and I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's been a bummer semester and I know it myself. If only I could skip tomorrow and go directly to friday. Really afraid about the outcome.
Everything at work couldn't be much worse. I've encountered a mystery shopping on friday and I have totally no idea about it until monday. Luckily I not there as full time staff and on attachment or else I will get a bad grade for it. One of the staff told me that I've got another on monday. Oh great, why can't he tell me before that? I heard from other staff that he's that kind of person. Oh well, so many staff with so many personalities and working pattern. I just need to stay neutral, so many people telling me so many different things, complains, excuses.
I keep having the urge to tell spur everything out of my feelings. But in the end I fought back and still keeping everything to myself. Now my main priority is my results.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope you people have a great day ahead. Good luck! ;)