About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's my final week working till my end of my contract. Time flies seems pretty quickly with new temp staffs coming in. It's been more than a month since I started this job and everything seems pretty ok, not as hard as it is when I first started. Discounts aplenty and the discounts seems to be stagnent now but there's a huge crowd, maybe because of last minute christmas shopping. It's going to take a toll on the staffs but I think that they are pretty used to it.
School's starting in another 2 more week and still no news on the school fees yet. It better not be those last minute type where everyone's rushing to pay their fees within a few days and there will be another queue. Pretty sick of queues, especially having to face them everyday in the store. Haha.... ;)
Ok, that's all for today. Hope you people have a great week ahead! Good luck! ;)