About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Business as usual, nothing much happened except the old man started a pretty huge problem and didn't inform any one of us before he went back in the evening, causing minor panic in the department. Seriously he got so many years of experience and was in the front cover just a few month ago, I still can't think of how he could make up this mistake and take it as nothing had happened?!?! WTH! Taking into account that he's a elderly man, if not I would have confronted him and report him to the manager. P.S. He's said to have many high ranking people around always trying to cover his back just because it will spoil Robinsons' name if anything happens to him. He's spot of the 'star' of Robinsons, everyone, except our department, seems to love him so much, much of a celebrity. But seriously, ask those who have worked with him, everyone will tell you that he's not that 'great' and a 'star' as he seems to be. His working attitude is always going up and down, pretty unpredictable, can't believe that people still love him so much. Haiz... So much fanfare and not so behind the scene. Another 2 more weeks before I'm out of this hectic place, oh well, just bear with it. I've worked twice in this store already and this certainly will be the last time I'm working there again.
Finally I got my yellow belt! I passed my judo grading examinations but did not pretty well. I think that I barely passed, because I'm not sure about the names. I know how it's done but tend to stone awhile to think about what the name means. Drats...
Ok people, that's all for today. Hope that this week will be better. Good luck!!! ;)