About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's a three day long weekend break for many people and I have just started my holidays. Not much action going on except going out with my parents yesterday to J8 and AMK. I got some stuffs for my work starting on monday. Come to think of it, I should get a long break before I go look for a job instead of resting just for 3-4 days before I start working. Haiz...
I have been trying to get some friends out to meet up, but they're either too busy having exams or work. With friends studying in different institutions and having different schedules, it's no wonder they couldn't find the time to meet up.
With the end of this semester, the end for accounting modules are over, really starting to regret applying this module if I have know earlier that there wouldn't be anymore accounting modules, I wouldn't have applied for this course. Drats...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people have a great week ahead! Good luck! ;)