About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Examinations are finally over. It's pretty frustrating to see people relieved and happy that it's over, while I'm still worried about my econs exam. Haiz...I just have to wait till next month to know my fate.
Now that examinations are over, everything's focus on my arm. I'm unsure about the fate of my arm. My mother says that it doesn't seem to be a fracture which I also think not. But it still hurts every now and then, and also when I straighten my arm. Maybe I should just see a doctor tomorrow or maybe get a scan to know the extent of the injury. HP said that nothing's wrong, I just hope that she's right.
I'm starting work next week. Everyone will be enjoying their holidays and christmas while I would have to slog it out working on public holidays and weekends. Drats...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope you people have a great week ahead! I'm thinking of learning some korean language! 안녕, 사랑해요!!! Haha... ;)