About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
What in the world am I doing here?
Why am I here?
What am I supposed to be doing?
Did I made the right choice?
What if it's not the right one?
What if it's a moment of folly?
Is the best that I can do?
Failure is not an option.
But what am I did?
I'm so seriously in deep trouble after what happened yesterday.
People have no idea how stressed I am now.
I did not show that to people, always putting a brave front while feeling real bad inside.
Studies are killing me, I am starting to have phobia of studying.
I'm losing interest in every single thing when results do not come up well.
I really don't know what will I end up to be.
Almost the end of the world, I guess...