About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Weekend's almost over and I have only done on accounting and not econs. With 2 modules in red, I don't know where to start and carry on from there. It's like I'm facing a split decision. I want accounting but can't forget about my econs. Pretty much facing decisions, decisions that are crucial. Finally completed the accounting paper, it's seems that it's alot more of memorising than I actually though it would rather than calculation. Why does econs make up 99% on analysis and 1% on calculations? If it's the other way around, I would be more relieved than what I'm feeling now.
I felt real down, but not as serious than last week. Trying to pick myself up, still finding the all important inspiration, still finding, but for now trying to climb out of the hole as much as possible.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people have a great week ahead! Go Alonso for his Formula 1 Singapore GP! Good luck! ;)