About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Finally a long weekend. It's finally National Day. Time really past very quickly. Just 2 years ago, I was inside the GOH contingent. That feeling was so awesome! Still remember the time when I was out under the sun, in front of thousands or millions or viewers on TV, marching on Singapore's birthday. The feeling will always in my heart.
Ok, finally marketing project discussion today. It's the first meeting. Flow was ok, except that we hit a roadblock, causing a standstill in the discussion. Thus, I don't think there was much great progress today. Haiz... I was planning to try to complete half of worksheet 2 by this week. Oh well, maybe need to increase the intensity next week then.
Mid-sem tests are coming up in another week. I have not even warmed my seat in the lecture room and the test are already round the corner. Hoho, really time to buck up too...
Ok that's all for today. Hope you people have a great weekend ahead-long weekend! :P Good luck! ;)