About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
The date for Marketing and Econs test are nearing and I've just only started with Econs. I thought that there's only a little bits of stuffs to study for marketing test. Where in the world is there so few of things to study? Where have such a thing? I was right, after friday's marketing lesson, GOSH!!! So many pages to cover and chapters waiting for me to flip and have a look at them. Only less than a week to go and starting to get tensed up. Surely need a outing or a break to somewhere with friends, been either in school or at home worrying about the upcoming tests and projects. Just throughly read the accounting test and it's surely a difficult one to do.
More news about the marketing project, our project group's down to 4 people after Leticia's leaving for working commitments. Gosh, more bad news, someone's attitude's coming back to haunt me again! Last semester's OB project group's particular member has been a tough nut to crack, now the working attitude's back. Don't seem to know why but that person's kind of putting negative influences onto the team. Wanting to go home, watching freaking movies during project discussions and listening to the movie when I told that person off! Headache ar... Don't know what to do with that person. Going crazy if this continues... Maybe will be 4 person group on the forefront, but 2 or 3 person working on this project normally withheld by 5-6 person. Gosh, surely need some advice on these stuffs.
I heard from someone that the other class, class B namely, has problems as well. Haiz... Really, why just can't people work together? Are they starting to burn the bridges that they build at the start of the course? It's not even down to working politics and I seem to be inside a studying politics? Can't they just working in harmony? Work together, helping each other. This is absurb.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people have a great weekend ahead. Good luck! ;)