About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Finally the first round of mid-sem tests are over. There's still marketing and econs test 2. It's pretty suprising that there's actually 2 mid semester test for econs. The test 2 will be harder and until now, I still have little idea on the things from econs. I need to start afresh with this module. As for marketing, although it's still a tough one, econs a real priority, especially when the final exams are going to be even more difficult.
I'm astonish to see that today's Law test's questions are those exact questions that came out from the questions that we practise during lesson! Hoho... I can feel that many of the students are laughing inside them. Therefore I can see many of the students finishing their test way before the submission time. I think the markers of this test will be giving the same grades to most of the students.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people have a great weekend ahead. I have been feeling abit sick few days ago and got a slight fever in the morning before the test. Not sure what's wrong with me, let's see for the next few days... Good luck! ;)