About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Last week school starts. After more than a month of holidays, school seems all too alien to me. Not many students are in school, especially when I can see the study corners are empty, not even a single student in sight! Haha.. I attended my first lesson for Econs and Marketing and both subjects are not easy at all.. Too hard, especially Econs. Without any background knowledge for it unlike JC students, I really at a losing end. Really need to buck up early in the semester and not have any last minute struggle, which I will have at the end when the exams come, only thing I could do is to lessen this struggle.
Today's my sister's 21st B'day! Not much fanfare celebrations for her. But did celebrate for her. ;) My sister's going to China for studies and attachment in 3 weeks' time. She going there for a year!!! Oh man... Everyone's going to miss her alot.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people have a great week ahead and look forward to the next weekend! Good luck! ;)