About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's the 3rd week of school and it seems that the real stuffs' coming out. Business Law's really .... 'hard'. Well, it seems real difficult, especially how the oversea's lecturer's teaching for the first 3 lessons. I really and really hope that the local lecturer's teaching method wouldn't be the same as hers. Finally, I have got assignment given by the lecturer for Accounting. 3 questions and some more parts here and there are leaving me clueless. Haha... I have to got to do some reading up and maybe ask my aunt about it. ;) Feels pretty good to have someone around the family to turn to when in trouble with my questions that I don't know.
Yesterday's judo training was the toughest yet. Just 10 minutes into the training programme and I'm already sweating like rain pouring on my head! It's really true. Really got to buck up my stamina. It's sapping my energy faster than before. Always seems to start off real well and then out of steam within minutes. Haiz...
Finally someone asked whether are we 'together'. Har??? Gosh, no! Not at the moment. In future? I just answered, 'not too sure'. Haha.. Maybe it doesn't seem quite to be a laughing matter but in future? You never know. I don't know how the other person feels so I'm pretty defensive about this. As you all may not know. I haven't been in a relationship at all in my 23 years of my life. Sounds pretty sad, no experience at all.. :P Let's see how the future works out then... Have faith...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that my grandmother who's still in hospital recovers soon, need to lower her sugar level! I visited her couple of days ago and she seems quite well. Doesn't affect her daily life it seems. For the other people, have a great week ahead! Good luck! ;)