About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
The results for my first semester is out... Not pretty happy with it, especially with my Stats. After having a D (Distintion) for my class test. I upped my bar for this subject. Never though that it could actually back-fired for it. Beginning of sem: BS-Credit, OB-Dis, IA-HDis. But now only IA got a Dist. Shoot, because of my IA class test, which I got a Credit, pulled my results down. I calculated, only just a few more, A FEW MORE Marks and I'm a HDist student! Arhhh!!! Just so close! Just can't believe it. I think my father wouldn't be too impressed by that. But I would be more unhappy about my results than him.
Finally after a month of non-judo, went back for training today. Breathless after awhile, have not trained myself for quite sometime. Really exhausted easily. Haha... But felt pretty good, refreshed.
Boss still have not given us the pay for last month, even the supervisor have not recieved his. He's pretty unhappy about it as he's been working day in and day out almost every single day and not receieve that so little amount of money. He's given a hint that he's quitting once he find a better paying job, which I don't think it would be so difficult. The pay there is horrible. Just hope everyone there abandon ship before the shop really closed down. Looking at the situation, I think the store could last more than half a year, maybe slightly longer... Let's see how this works out...
Ok that's all for today. Hope that you people have a great weekend ahead! Good luck! ;)