About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
What I wrote just now was a misunderstanding... Phew... Actually thought that it really happened, this girl to girl thingy, but went back and read it further and found out that it was just her personal comment of other people. Haha... Really scared out of my wits. I really felt better after reading it again to double confirm. Phew...
Ok, back to normal again. Seriously, I almost had a heart attack reading that. Ok, finally I've completed my work at Chick Chat. My last day of work today before starting school next week. Now, I've to get ready to take my grading on Thursday. Hmm.. I just hope that HP will recover in time to take the grading too... ;)
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you peeps will have a great week ahead! I felt never better! Wahaha... ;)