About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Started working this week, sort of training for next week's food fair at Expo. Feeling pretty good, but it's quite tiring, even though I'm just working for 6 hours a day with so little pay. I'm just thinking of using this as an experience, trying out this kind of job as a service crew, how those people, whether young students or much older people, working at KFC, Mac or other places. Even though the pay is not that much, people are working to pass time, which mostly include the older people.
Today is my 2nd day of work there, I'm still need some getting used to. Although I'm quite familiarised with the menu and stuff, still got lots more to work on! ;) With just a week to the Expo food fair, things will not get any easier as the date nears.
Now that the semester is over, I do not feel that I have more time in doing my own stuffs as compared to when I'm studying a month ago. Haiz... Still couldn't find anytime to go out with friends or do what I wanted to do. Surely I need to get sometime.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope you people have a great friday and a great weekend ahead. Next working day for me is SUNDAY!!!! NOOO!!! Haiz... No choice... Good luck! ;)
PS. When a guy mentions his former girlfriend in front of his current girlfriend, it means to say that the guy still hasn't forgotten about his former. OR, maybe, just maybe he want to compare both girls together and the end results? The latter wins! But that's a maybe, it's only how the latter think.... Put aside all these stuffs, what do you think, yourself?