About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woah... What a busy day yesterday. I worked at the food fair and it's my first time attending the fair, although this time I'm there to work. There's so many people there! Pretty suprised that although it's at the east side of Singapore, there still people coming all the way from Jurong, Clementi and other parts of Singapore. Business was good, except that one of our food went out of stock for a few hours! This was the first time I'm working 13 hours straight and it was really damn tiring. Just hope to recover before I start working tomorrow! My legs are still aching... Haha... Yesterday I saw Tommy and Miao Ling. Hope to see more of the people tomorrow!
Exams results are coming out soon. I'm pretty worried about this. Since it's the start of the course, I really hoped that my results will be good. Who won't want a good start? Just pray that it wouldn't be like in poly when I have to play catch-up for the rest of the diploma years!
Ok, that's all for today! Hope you people have a great weekend ahead! Come visit me at Singapore Food Exhibition. I'm working at Chick Chat, it's at the other end of the Exhibition Hall. Hope to see you there!!! Good luck! ;)