About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Finally, my 3 examination papers are over. Feeling relieved and quite glad to have complete the papers. I think that I have done well to my ablities, hopefully my results will reflect them. Now that the exams are over, my parents are starting to nag at the same thing long before every holidays, find a job. Now I don't even know when my next semester's coming out. It wouldn't help by not giving a guage of how long the job I need to find.
My sister went to HK yesterday, just days after completing her exams. Really puzzled as to why she want to travel so fast, right after the exams. After packing her stuffs from her hostal, she sort of threw everything in her room and packed up and left!!! WTH. There's not much planning as to what she will and would be doing there, just bought the air tickets and booking the hotel, that's all. Little wonder my father's unhappy. No planning at all. I couldn't get enough information about the hotel and the place she's staying. Seems that I'm more worried than my father. She's my little sister after all, anything happen to my sister, that person's going to get it.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope you people have a great weekend ahead! It's time to relax and FIND A JOB!!! Zzz... Good luck! ;)