About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Even though exams are over and I have all the time in the world to do what I want, it's getting real bored just sitting around at home or going window shopping with my parents. Haiz... Really nothing to do! I thought of finding a job but can't seem to find anyone to go with me. I actually wanted to watch IP man 2, but it seems that everyone have already watched it except me! Lol... Haiz... How? I really don't know.
No activities whatsoever these few days and the next few weeks too. I'm just trying to find friends out to do anything. Just couldn't find much as most of them are still having exams or have already watched movie. Haiz... Arghh!!! How???
Haiz... I felt that I'm even more stress now than when during the exams period. Hoohoo.. It's true. I still need to think of what to do the following day unlike during the exam period I have to travel to the library or school for revisions. Boring... I think I will redo the Accounting paper again, see whether there are any more mistakes. Crazy? That's what happen I have nothing to do! ;)
Ok, that's all for today. Hmm.. Still have not talked to her except for my FB status thing since last month or so. Haiz... Still down and trying to mend a broken heart. It's passed a month and I'm still thinking about it. Hope you people have a great week ahead! Good luck! ;)