About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's already tuesday and it's pretty not doing well for me. I'm still struggling with BS, it's really frustrating as people are turning their backs. Not to mention name, but apparently asked him 2 questions about BS and totally ignored me. I just hate these kind of people. Shoot... Just hate these kinds of people, truely.
Don't it feel rather odd? Everytime I want to read my blog, instead of just typing out shamankingfanatic.blogspot.com, I would type another url and read another person's blog! Seems pretty odd but it's like I'm already used to it. Maybe I'm just caring about the person even though the dream is gone forever. Haiz...
I finally got my latop today! My first ever laptop! This lappy costs me 1.6k, which I feel it's really a huge price to pay. Haiz... Just as well, it's get it over and done with and focus on exams.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you guys will have a great week! Good luck to me on my studies! ;)