About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Somethings maybe too hard to accept, but since it's already happened, really too bad for me. Of course, this may not be going my way, but just leave it as it is. I'm feeling abit too hard to take in, but how? I can't change anything. Maybe this is my first time that I've got this kind of feeling and may have caused me to be irritated. I'm just feeling stupid in all these stuffs. No more stupid comments and start focusing on my tasks ahead. I'm just trying to find stuffs to do and keep myself busy in order to forget all these stuffs. Maybe too hard to do it but I'm trying.
My granduncle's in hospital after a heart attack, that's what I heard. My parents went to visit him yesterday and I've heard he's doing ok. I hoped that he will have a speedy recovery.
I switched on the TV, watched the Amazing Race and found out that this week's episode's happening in Singapore! Singapore Flyer, Sentosa and Marina Barrage, all included in this season's Amazing Race! Pretty cool!
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people have a great week ahead! Good luck! ;)