About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm starting to wonder, is having a crush on someone good or bad? I've been thinking about these for the past few days and still have not gotten a conclusion. Haiz... Maybe it's bad, maybe it's good? It's really have negative side-effects: It's affecting my studies for the coming exams.
I just can't concentrate on the tasks ahead. I wrote out my OB notes, but can't seem to memorise them, compiled my BS stuffs and 2 topics left me soundly clueless and I'm unsure who can help me on that. Well, about my IA, I have not even started on this module. Haiz... Pretty stress, increasing the stress level for what happened the previous week. I just couldn't keep a clean and cool head and mind. If I can't do it, I just have to force myself to complete the tasks ahead. Sounds hard but I just must do it, whether I like it or not.
Ok, weekend's coming and hope that you people have a great weekend ahead. Enjoy!!! Good luck! ;)