About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's my birthday! Hmmm... I'm already 23, not getting any younger as everyday goes by. No cakes this year though, just a lunch at Jack's Place AMK with my family. My 3 wishes for this year: 1. Wish that my family and friends stay healthy always. 2. Keep my focus and study hard! I just couldn't keep my focus on something for too long. 3. That's a secret! ;) Haha... 3rd wish is always a secret, isn't it?
I posted my last blog post on my FB and it isn't gaining any popularity, I mean no one reads them! Haiz... Should just keep all the posts here and I myself will the only one reading them...
Ok, a brand new week's coming. Hope that you people have a great week ahead. Another 3 more weeks to the exams! Gosh, coming fast and furious! Good luck and Happy Birthday to me!!! ;)