About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Exams are coming pretty fast. It's another 3 more weeks to the exams and the pressure's already on. I just only started writing my notes yesterday and the progress's slow. Haiz... I have got to speed it up to prevent last minute rush and panic that I suffered most of the times before. I got a 'getaway' yesterday. I think that nobody in judo remembers my b'day, thus there's no slamming from all those people yesterday! It's pretty lucky, considering that there was a record number of people, 20 over people, attending yesterday's training. Lol... Just lucky I guess.
Finally, the person I liked got a boyfriend. Too bad it's not me. I felt really sad to read it from FB. I just seem to forget her it seems and now that she's got a partner, nothing's changed. My heart's still not back with me. How? Just leave it and let time take over.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people will have a great weekend ahead. It's weekend again! The days still as per normal for me, nothing will change. I think I will still be at home studying and stoning and thinking about people... Haiz... Good luck!!! ;)