About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Arrhh!!! It's one more week to the exams and I'm really worried about it. Although I only have 3 papers, all 3 papers have different difficulties in handling the papers. OB, my memory isn't that good, thus I'm having a huge problem with it. Seems easy having only the specific pages to remember, which I'm unsure whether this OB exam should be called an exam or not. They actually told you the specific pages and chapters to learn. Maybe the questions are a little related to the things to be learnt, no one knows. BS, my most headache exams. Although I got a D for the mid-sem test, it's almost caused my heart to pop out! 3 topics seems unknown to me, not sure who I can turn to for help. Haiz... IA, the exam will be week after next, seems pretty ok to me, but still there are alot of things to memorise for both the cash flow or the income statement. Haiz, haiz, and more haiz... Too many things to do and only a week left!
Ok, that's all for today. Hope the studies goes well for me, especially BS!!! Good luck to me!!! ;)