About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Haiz... Just can't find anything to do except to stay at home and watching TV. I just can't find people to go out. Everyone seems unfree on weekends. Looking for people to watch movie with me. It seems that there are quite a few good movies these few weeks.
After going 'offline' for quite sometime, my this friend started asking me out again. Haiz... I really can't stand it, told him that I'm not interested in all these stuffs but he kept pestering me again and again. I will keep trying to avoid a one-on-one confrontation. Irritating for me, but nothing else I could do.
Hmm... Another 2 weeks before Ryan's wedding. Feeling excited in attending my friend's wedding for the first time! Well I mean all the weddings that I attended are all my relatives' ones and this is the first time I attending this kind of function. The invitation was really nicely done. Hmm... Maybe I should upload it some time. Looks really cool.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you [still unsure who reads my blog though ;)] will have a great weekend!!! Good luck! ;) P.S. Do anyone read my blog, I guess not... :(