About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's been a while since I last blogged. At least there's people reading the blog at last. Last week was Ryan's grand wedding, was so good. I really felt happy for him, getting married with someone he loves. Just hope that everyone will be with their loved ones just like Ryan did.
Hmm.. After so long, it's been months, more than half a year, since I gave the letter to her. I seem to be scaring her off everytime I asked her out, as a friend to be exact to a meal or dinner, nothing else. Haiz... After so long, I have tried to forget her, but just seem to get her off my mind. Maybe I could just live with it. I never harbour any hopes of anything coming out of this 'me and her'. That's how far that I can proceed with her. At least I have experienced one-sided in liking someone.
Ok, back to projects and exams. Exams in another month, but not even started studying. Haiz.. Been not quite busy but headache on this project. I've been thinking of how to improve this project. My first project for this module is only a credit, that's why I'm giving my all to try to improve to a 'D'. Then there's a member who has been giving me headache, attitude's getting me pissed. Furthermore, this person's target for this module's just a pass or a C!!! Maybe other people can stand that person, but not me. Just hope that it will be the last time I'm working with that person.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that my project will be successful and have a great week ahead!!! ;)