About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Back into blogging, been pretty busy with so many things, making a huge mess in the end. IA assignment looks to be completed, but I heard that the lecturer isn't collecting them anytime soon. It seems to be that this guy's pretty 'laggy', even though I've not met him, it gives me this impression. I thought that I was having IA lessons, the same as class B who had their IA lessons before lunch. It was so awkward knowing that it was actually BS lessons I was having. Of course, didn't bring the BS notes and materials for the lessons. In the end, having all the question marks all over my head at the end of lessons. Out of the 3 modules I'm having, BS worries me the most.
I went to my first Judo lessons in school yesterday evening. Training was tough to be honest, but this is the only opportunity to push myself to exercise and try to improve my fitness level. I wouldn't be that unlazy to exercise myself. This is a perfect opportunity to push, push and push! But the price may be a little to great. I've to pay 60 bucks for the attire to formally join the club. Hmm... Still thinking what to do, what other alternatives do I have, anaylse! I have only until thursday to decide. Gosh, someone give me a sign!
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people will have a great week! Good luck!!! ;)