About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's been some time since I last blog before I went to Taiwan 2 weeks ago. The trip's pretty good and I enjoyed it. It seems that 8 days isn't enough to really enjoy Taiwan. Yup, I ate alot of Taiwan delicacies and seem to put on some weight in it. Photos that I have taken are in my Facebook and you people can take a look at them.
Yesterday was my SIM orientation and it's really cool!!! Enjoyed the games and I was really suprised that my group won the best group awards! I think that it's because we did well in the games. Everyone was enjoying it, and I felt that's the most important part of the orienatation session, made new friends and having won the award is a real bonus, hope that the group can build up this momentum and do well next year. That's all for today, hope you people will enjoy the rest of 2009 and look forward for 2010! Man, it's coming real fast, something that I didn't expect. Haha... Good luck!!! ;)