About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Hmm.. Another 5 more days before my Taiwan trip. There's still alot of things that I need to settle here before traveling there for a holiday. Hmm.. Firstly, my SIM application has been approved and I still need to sort some documents and be ready for thursday's visit to SIM to submit them. Hock's going on friday, so I'm unsure whether we'll be in the same class. Haiz... Pretty glad that now my studies at SIM has been half-settled. I was worried that I would not be able to enter, but all ends well. Just a few more documentation and I'm all set for schooling after 2 over years! Not sure my brain's working well. :P
I still have not packed for my trip and I'm almost starting to panic. Been pretty stressed up teaching the new guy that came after more than a month of waiting! That guy's pretty good and learnt the steps pretty quickly but pretty slow in proceeding further. I heard that guy's pretty stressed out today after I tried to rush him and maybe I shouldn't have done that. Slow and steady, just like what I did last time and now, poof, I'm doing pretty well. So maybe I should proceed with things that I had done, slowly. That's the best way a person can improve, not alot at once, but slowly processing.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you people will have a great week ahead! Good luck!!! ;)