About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Been pretty sad about work these few days. The person that I have partnered to work with since I came into NDC is getting too much on my nerves. As the days go by, that guy's getting lazier and lazier, sometimes makes me wonder whether what is he here for, to work or just sit around doing nothing. Haiz... Sometimes when there are alot of calls and in need of someone to help, he disappears without informing anyone his whereabouts. Pretty pissing me off, especially these few days. Luckily he's not here today, I presume that he woke up late again as usual. Did everything myself today, 100%, no help from my seniors, whom are all busy with their tracing. Suprisingly not much calls today, so all the works done by me. Just hope that he wouldn't be coming to work so often and wishes he overlsept, so that I will be much cheerful without him around.
University's verdict's out! I'm in! Woohoo... Last straw for me to study real hard get a result. Since will be starting school from early Jan, I will have to stop work earlier than expected, something that I'm really glad about. ;)
Ok, that's all for today, going to watch 2012 with Kiat and Kai tomorrow. Good luck and have a great weekend!!! ;)