About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo.. Finally going to Taiwan! Yeah!!! My 2 baby cousins' family is going so I'm going to join them with my another uncle. But there isn't any room for my parents and sister. They are still planning which country to go on a holiday when I'm off to Taiwan. Seen alot and heard alot of stuffs about Taiwan and finally I'm going there next month.. Yeah... Seems to me that people are going or planning to go overseas these few months.
There's still no sight of new members joining the Central Records office. I heard that they are coming last week but there's no one appearing except for one teen helping out with the folders section, nothing to do with my current job thingy. Haiz... Rumours that one guy's coming next week. Let's hope and see what happens.
Ok, that's all for today, hope that you will have a great weekend ahead. Good luck!!! ;)