About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Sometime I'm really feeling bored sitting at one corner and doing nothing other than staring at the folders around me. People will feel that it's good that sitting and doing nothing and earning your salary is good, but to me, it's worthless. I'm looking for a job that keeps me busy and hope the time flies while working hard to my limit. But what I've been doing is practically nothing. Haiz... I can't really keep up with this slow tempo. I've always been the one that if there's work, I will be doing it until the certain task is complete and will be happy with this achievement. I just can't sit doing nothing. It's not my forte. That's why I'm trying to do something else, hoping that the supervisor who's online leave right now and coming back next week approve this move.
Tomorrow's the poly gathering, the first in almost 2 years. Just hope that everything turns out well tomorrow. Bad news, madeline can't make it because of some last minute project work that needs to be handed in the day after. Zzz.. Can't believe it. Arggh...
Driving test's next tuesday. Hmm... I have not driven the car for more than a month now, not sure how well it turns out. But I'm ready for the first lesson on friday.Let's drive!!!
Hmm... I'm thinking of changing the whole blog interface including the URL of the blog, will just do it when I'm free and make it known to some of the people only...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that tomorrow's gathering and the day after's driving lesson will turn out well!!! Good luck!!! ;) 加油!!!