About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's quite troublesome to think of a title before you enter your post, thus decided not to have any title for this post. I'm still feeling tiredness in my body after going out with some friends to Chomp Chomp near midnight yesterday. I'm still having the natural sleep early, wake up late system in my body. The problem is that even though I sleep late at night, I will surely wake up around 8 to before 9am. It's like having a alarm clock inside my body. Haha...
The haze is getting thicker. Just to cut cost of clearing the field for new crops, farmers are burning down the land to clear it faster and cheaper. Just set a fire ablaze and everything's gone in a matter of days. Just becasuse of their selfishness, they are harming millions of people in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Haiz... Guess they just want to save cost and care less about others. Of only their family members are put at a higher risk, hopefully they will understand.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that you will have a great incoming weekend. Good luck!!! ;)