About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I have worked at NDC for a week now and I still can't get used to working in that environment, especially receiving calls from the nurses in the building. Some of them really can cause a huge headache, asking questions when they can find out themselves and asking things that I have no idea and intrude what I don't even need to know. This is causing stress for me. I think I just have to live with it, whether I can adapt into this seriously 'small' with not much help with other people around the 'small storeroom' with thousand of folders staring at me all the time.
There's only on phone, one computer to use to receive and check the avaiblilty of the folders. What if the computer is down, which I sorely wished that it is really the case, and the phone can't receive calls? It will certainly be great. I highly doubt that there's a future working there, but heard that there's people who worked there for over 10 years, staying in that records storeroom since she worked there. WTH!?! Maybe because that there wouldn't be a job that pays the amount and a better environment there? Maybe. But some of the them working there are have a bad working attitude. Hmm... For example, while people are busy with checking the records on the computer, someone will come over and start using the computer for their personal use! What!?! I really angry that I am trying to receive calls and need to use the computer for work and someone who shouldn't be using the computer comes over and starts using, with my angry and shocked sight at him. Others fair no better, they don't seemed interested in working, maybe not giving their all. This really irks me when I see these, maybe the working condition isn't that good, but at least show some effort! I'm really speechless and helpless to do anything.
Driving test's in another week's time. I heard that Kiat failed the test yesterday. I thought that he could passed but a almost similar incident like me happened to him. The other vehicle took evasive action and there goes his test. I really hoped that I wouldn't repeat the mistake again. I thought that this could happen rarely and bad luck was on me when I previously took the test a month ago but ever since I heard Kiat had the same thing again, my confidence of passing the test could be dealt with a blow, I don't know how big's the blow but it isn't good news. Haiz...
Ok, finally after quite sometime, poly gathering's up and running again! It's me whose organising it! Not sure whether how well I will fare with my first time organising a gathering which involves quite a number of people. Just hope that the gathering turns out well!
Ok, that's all from me today. Hope to blog soon, but have been busy working, waking up at 615am in the weekdays and sleeping around 11pm. I really need some rest if not I will fall sick easily like what I did yesterday, need to take half a day cause I'm not feeling well. I went back to sleep for the rest of the day yesterday and I'm feeling much better. Good luck!!! ;)