About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
After a month, I'm finally went for driving lesson before my tuesday test date. My female instructor's quite intimidating, but all went quite well, she told me alot of problems that I've done and at least gave a something to ponder about and to change to better prepare for my test. Hmm... Starting of the lesson went quite badly much since I've not driven for a month. Haiz... Need her to bang on the brakes when I suddenly went down from the slope in a fast manner! Sharks, can't believe that I did that and pretty disappointed myself. I have only got one more lesson to change everything before the real test starts. In the end of the lesson, she even counsel me about the mistakes and to prevent stress and ask me to relax during the test. I'm really impressed with her. Although she maybe very strict, she's good. She's one the very few that told me about the mistakes that no other instructors in the past did. Hope to do my best for the test!
Gathering yesterday was not quite well done. Didn't expect that Far East's Sakura was not buffet restuarant. Thus everyone's was quite disappointed. Haiz... Not a very good planning from me. Crestfallen... Just hope that I will do better if I'm planning in future!!!
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that everyone will have a great weekend ahead, and drink lot's of water, the weather's really humid these days. Good luck!!! ;)