About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm feeling much better all these days. I've been pretty busy these few days, going out for 2 seperate job interview which I think that I did not manage to get.I also went out with Jo and Ryan for bowling at Yishun SAFRA last week. I felt that for the past week I did not have much luck in anything that I've done. I felt that ever since I've given her the present and letter, I feel that I've given my luck away. Everything's dull and felt that life had turned upside down. I spend my free time surfing the net and reading articles and blogs that my friends had written and I felt happy that she's doing well.
I will be planning my schedule and meetings for next week, just hope that will be better than last week. Good luck!!! ;)