About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I was trying to escape for the depression that I have since the start of the month. Relationships that I didn't even get to start, tests that I should have passed and I failed, arguments with my parents at home. The only remedy that I can only think of is going out with people and not staying at home and thinking of all sorts of unhappy things. Just few days ago, I'm starting to have nightmares about those things that I did wrong many years ago, waking up in cold sweat and can't stop thinking of them. Then I'm starting to have friendship problems. It's really a bad timing to get these up. I already thinking to keep myself up and not think of all these stressful things, doing things to keep myself busy. I close to a breakdown, I don't know how to keep these up. I'm keeping all these to myself and more problems are coming into my burden. You people don't understand how much stress I've been getting these weeks. Gatherings, meetings and outings... I just need time. I have been thinking about all these before you people have been ranting at me. I'm going crazy... I really don't know what to do already. Family problems, even going out also problems arising. Don't know what to say. Need to calm myself down.