About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Suddenly I'm in the centre of controversy. People are red-eyed that I'm going out with some and not with them. They are always declaring that they are not free to go out and when I once ask him for dinner with Kai on the driving test date, he told me he's not free. Still exclaimed that I didn't organise and start the whole stupid shit thing and start complaining with others. Seriously only know how to start shooting with other people with me as target. It happens alot of time but many of times I didn't and I'm clueless how the FUCKING fire started. I'm really annoyed with all these. Enduring all these talks and holding my patience in all these miraculous claims. Think back properly before doing all these claims. Seriously, people jumped to conclusions. When people's angry, they're finding me as target, finding all the faults with me. Tsk... They are talking as if friends to me are not important at all. Maddness. Friends are important, no one can change that. Going out? Just tell me when, it's not I'm going outright telling that I'm not free. Tsk... Maddness..
I've got alot of things to talk about on these few day, but just heck it. These just spoilts my mood, just hope that the rest of the people will have a great week ahead!!! Good luck!!!