About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo... Finally back into blogging. Been pretty busy going out these 2 days, it keeps me busy and it's far better than staying at home doing practically nothing. Haha... I went out with Joseph in the afternoon to look for a job around. In the end I went to Ngee Ann City to apply for a job at the job agency. In the evening, we met Ryan and Weifang for dinner at Suntec City's PastaMania and we talked quite abit from jobs to studies in the Universities. Listening to them on the encounters and the current difficuities they faced, it seems that it will be quite a task having to cope in Uni. Haiz... I just hope that when the time comes, I will be ready.
After that we met up with Min at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Millenia Walk. We talked quite abit and went home quite late at night. Pretty tiring day but spending time with friends' great. I'm still unsure about the idea of having a class gathering, it's just that many of us may not have the time to do that. Hmm...
I went to Northpoint today and met up with Benjamin and Nicholas for lunch today. I went to Northpoint quite a couple of times and this is first time that I found out that there's actually a Japanese 'food court' on the 3rd storey. o.0 You guys should take alook, various types of food, surely suit your taste. After lunch, Nicholas went to report for work and Benjamin and I went to Yishun SAFRA for bowling. Woohoo.. This my first time I broke the 100 pinfalls mark - 116 to be exact. Haha... I have bowled for so many times and this is my first time having more than 100 pinfalls. I just feel great, a great ending to my 2 days of outing with friends.
I hoped that I can go out frequently with my friends for a meal, movies or even bowling. Haha... That's all for today. Have you people have had a great week? I did. Have a great weekend ahead. Good luck!!! ;)