About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Nothing much to do today. I stayed at home the whole day. I was practically watching tv programs or using the computer. Life is getting a real mess for me, boring to be exact. I just can't seem to find the close-to-perfect job for myself. If this goes on, I might as well go to a job-agency to look for one. Haiz... I'm close to wasting every minute of my life if these goes on.
I went with friends to Bugis' Soul Garden and it isn't such a great place to go, food varieties was little and I would rather go to Marina's SukiYaki for the same pricing. After that we went for an hour of LAN. Haha... It seems that when I am too engrossed with games, I tend to be to agressive and impulsive on my language. Better watch myself. Hush, hush, better keep my cool and watch my words. Haha... But the game was pretty exciting.
Ok, I'm going to collect my IC tomorrow to mark my 2 years of National Service. Although I didn't feel that I did quite well during the 2 years, at least I spend the 2 years to know new friends and doing something useful for Singapore. Although 2 years is gone and I will be sort of free, I'm not happy, but not unhappy, pretty odd but I will miss the place and the people that I worked and have fun with these 2 years, from the instructers, PCs, PSs and those working alongside me. Now that my 'contract' have had already ended, I have to take the trouble to look for a new one to keep myself busy and not think of those unnecessary stuffs. Need to change myself.
Ok, that's all for today, hope that I and you people reading this blog will have a great and exciting week ahead. Good luck!!! ;)