About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I woke up this morning with a bad headache. I don't know why but when I woke up in the morning, I felt dizzy and decided up lie in bed and fell asleep and when I woke up an hour later, I still felt the same. Haha... My mother was suprised that I woke up so late today and I explained to her. Maybe I was sleeping to late in the night was my mother's reason when I had all sorts of problems. Maybe she was right, I just need plenty of rest and I should feel just fine.
I saw the news yesterday and read in the papers today that Malaysia's going to form a team to compete in the F1. Pretty suprising news that a country's actually going to form a F1 team and compete in it - Lotus 1Malaysia team I heard... Hmm... I'm unsure whether it's a feastiable idea. Maybe it can promote that country when they start competing in the competition. 小财不出,大财不进,that's my father's favorite phrase. This time's I've put it into good use. Haha...
Ok, that's all for me. Hope that today will bring a better and exciting day. Good luck!!! ;)