About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
What are friends for? Friends are about understanding each other and taking care and will stand out to help each other in the case of emergencies. Friends? Well, I have quite afew, but after these few days, I'm made to think whether I have any close friends to share my troubles and difficulties. Currently, no one has ever knew what I am feeling and keeping inside myself. I've always been keeping alot things to myself and was on the verge of breaking down for the past few weeks and almost have heart attacks these few days after reading the messages that people send to me. Although they are goodwill messages, I felt that it very harsh for me to bear. Reading all these message, although I felt true but I felt too hard. Then I felt my chest hurting and I walked around the house just to cool down myself. Maybe the stress level is building up inside my body plus the things that I always keep inside myself is almost going burst out. Just keep myself cool from all these shock will be enough. Maybe what one friend say is true, maybe I need to find someone to talk to, let out all my problems and frustration, but problem is, who's the person going to be? Maybe if it's last few weeks, I shouldn't have problems finding that someone, but now, I don't think I can find that someone.
Ok, that's all for today, hope that you peope will have a great week ahead. Good luck!!! ;)