About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
My driving test's in another few hours' time. I'm pretty nervous now. After so many months of driving lessons, the day has come for the examinations. Hope that there will not be any problems on the road, just keep my mind concentrated on the road and drive a perfect test route.
I haven't been myself for these few days, pretty sad. As expected the plan has backfired, now our friendship's on the rocks and I already prepared for the worst. I doubt we wouldn't be meeting anytime anymore. Maybe it's wrong to express my feelings out, maybe love isn't something that I can be good at, maybe I shouldn't believe in love. I've already lost all confidence in relationships. In need someone to mend a broken heart.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that today will be a great day, great weather, have a great drive-around and pass the test with flying colours. Importantly that I must concentrate on this important test, other things will need to come later. Good luck to me!!! ;) 加油!!!