About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I went to Commex 2009 at Suntec with Joseph yesterday. Although we went there before noon, there are already lots of people there, take a look at the products and comparing the prices of the various products. I was planning to get a wireless router and maybe a printer from the fair, but decided against otherwise by my father, think he will be waiting for the next PC show as the W.router will not urgently used now as I've not gone into my studies.
ORD's in another 3 days. While some ORDed today or somewhere around these few days, I don't think it makes much of a difference though. Looking through the papers for a job to do for these few month.
Ok, that's all for today. Good luck to me!!! ;)