About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Hmm... Seriously I did not know why I did that. But since I already done it, time to move on. It seems that I am being overlooked and is just a normal friendbeside her. I just couldn't bear to watch this kind of scenairo again and finally pick up myself and wrote on a piece of paperand gave it to her. I just could speak out and express mt feelings. Haiz... Now I have done that, I'm unsure that our status will still be same. Hopefully she wouln't ignore me but resume the same as before. But now, I don't know whether it will be the same. I'm just going to look forward and move on. I should be more worried on passing my driving test and the approval of my course I applied for the January intake in SIM.
Driving test's in another 2 days time and I really don't know whether to be excited or scared about it. Haiz... Now I pretty low on confidence after the things happen these past days. Just wish that I wouldn't make any stupid mistakes. All the best then.
Ok, that's all from me today. Hmm... No one bother to read this blog. Haha... ;) You are just like my online journal, everything that I feel sad, happy and angry will be written here. Good luck to me!!! ;)